EXECUTIVE CONDOMINIUM (EC)
Parc Canberra located at Canberra Link in Sembawang Estate is a new launch Executive Condominium by Hoi Hup & Sunway
For Sale Enquiries
Visit: Canberra Link
Executive Condominium (EC)
These are the eligibility conditions to buy a new Executive Condominium (EC) from a developer. Before you submit an application, learn what conditions apply you buy an EC, and find out if you must pay a resale levy.
What are the eligibility conditions?
Overview of eligibility conditions
|Family nucleus||You will need to qualify for the EC under one of these eligibility schemes:|
|Income ceiling||Your household income must not exceed the $14,000 income ceiling.|
Which eligibility scheme do I apply under?
What is the income ceiling?
What income documents must I submit?
|Nature of Employment||Documents to Submit||Notes|
|Odd job worker|
|Unemployed person (between 18 to 62 years old)|
What if I am an undischarged bankrupt?
Prior consent must be obtained from the Official Assignee (OA) or the private trustee if you are applying to buy an EC. You do not need to seek prior consent from the OA or the private trustee to be listed as an occupier.
Am I a first or second-timer applicant?
First-timers enjoy privileges and priority in flat allocation.
Yours will be treated as a first-timer application if you and any of the other listed owners and essential occupiers meet the following criteria:
- Not the owner of a flat bought from HDB, or an EC/ DBSS flat bought from a developer
- Not sold a flat bought from HDB, or an EC/ DBSS flat bought from a developer
- Not received any CPF Housing Grant for the purchase of an HDB resale flat
- Not taken any form of housing subsidy (e.g. benefitted under the Selective En bloc Redevelopment Scheme (SERS) or HUDC estate privatisation)
- Have owned or sold any of the following:
- HDB flat bought from HDB
- Resale flat bought using a CPF Housing Grant
- EC/ DBSS flat bought from the developer
- Once taken some form of housing subsidy (e.g. benefitted under the Selective En bloc Redevelopment Scheme (SERS), HUDC estate privatisation)
Are there any time periods during which I cannot apply for an EC unit?
Yes. There are instances where you may need to wait out a set time period before you can apply or be listed in the application for a new EC unit.
This usually happens when someone:
- Has not met the Minimum Occupation Period (MOP) of a current flat/ EC unit
- Is a divorcee
- Has previously canceled a flat application, or twice chose to not book a flat
MOP requirements: current owner/ essential occupier of a flat or an EC unit
Before applying for the new EC unit, you need to check if you or any other flat applicant(s)/ essential occupier(s) to be listed in the EC application own any of these:
- HDB flat bought from HDB or on the open market
- EC unit/ DBSS flat bought from the developer
If so, that person must have already met that flat/ EC’s 5-year MOP before he can apply for a new EC unit. An essential occupier must also have met the flat/ EC’s 5-year MOP before he can be listed in a new EC application.
In the case of ECs, you must also wait out a 30-month period from the EC’s effective date of disposal, which we will verify using your Notice of Transfer, or any other such documentation we may require.
Can I get a new EC flat if I used to/ still own or have full/ partial interest in a local/ overseas non-HDB property?
No, you may not. For an EC flat application, all the listed owners and essential occupiers must not own, dispose, or have an estate or interest in any other local or overseas property:
- Within 30 months before the date of the EC application, and up to the date of taking possession of the EC
The properties considered in this instance include but are not limited to:
- Privatized HUDC flats
- Properties acquired by gift
- Properties inherited as beneficiaries under a will or as a result of the Intestate Succession Act
- Private property
- Properties owned, acquired, or disposed through nominees, regardless of properties’ location
Can I get a new EC if I used to/ still own an HDB flat, DBSS flat, or EC?
- Flat bought from HDB
- EC/ DBSS flat bought from the developer
- HDB resale flat bought using a CPF Housing Grant (only applies to first-timer applicants)
Book An Appointment to view Parc Canberra ShowFlat & get Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Parc Canberra Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.